Categories

Search

Wednesday, June 26, 2013



For Christmas this last year I made all of my girls specialized quilt patterns and they all absolutely loved them.  I came up with a little poem that was unique for each one of them, and appliqued the poem around the edges of the quilts.  Being as I'm sure all mothers feel the way I do about my darling daughters, I'm sure you could say the same things to your girls! This quilt pattern measures 61" by 75", and it was so much fun to make! Show your daughter how much you love her and bundle her with love by making her this special quilt pattern.  To download this quilt pattern, click HERE.  For more family-oriented quilt patterns, see the other family QUILT PATTERNS that I made and choose one that is perfect for your family members. 

And, as always, for fun and easy party ideas VISIT MY WEBSITE

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution