Categories

Search

Friday, January 4, 2013



For Christmas this year I bit off a little more than I could chew and decided to design a card table playhouse for each of my grandchildren! This dolly house turned out so cute that I couldn't help but share!  The house is super interactive--doll’s can be placed in the baby carriage, strapped onto the high chairs or laid on the changing table for diaper changing.  Little girls can have fun playing all day long  with this fun doll house and at night they can tuck their dollies into bed inside the house!  In order to give the kids more room to play, I've designed the playhouse to use pvc pipe on the card table legs to make the house a couple inches taller.  You can download packet includes instructions, pictures and printable pattern pieces HERE.

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution