Categories

Search

Friday, October 12, 2012



"Don't cha wish your 'ghoul friend' was hot like me?" 

There's no wonder why this little lady has Frankenstein head over heels--she's the epitome of class! With hair to "dye" for and spider earrings, who could resist her creepy charm?  And she's sweet to boot :-) Anyone would want a girlfriend like this! My nephew dated (and later married) a sweet girl named Annette.  He couldn't make it to a family function once because he had plans with his girlfriend.  When my daughter asked me why he wasn't there, I responded "He couldn't come because he went hiking with Annette!"  Befuddled she replied, "I can see why he would go hiking...but why would he want to go hiking with a net?" Do you have any funny "ghoul friend" stories? Halloween Craft "Ghoul Friend" Candy Calendar is a great way to count down the days that special "date" at the end of the month!


Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution