Categories

Search

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

 

For our Mermaid themed birthday party I made took the traditional game of 
"Pin The Tail On The Donkey"
 and turned it into
"Pin The Fin On The Mermaid". 
 This traditional game is always a favorite and of course I always like to get 
the adults involved.  
I have to admit I have son-in-laws that are very good sports.   
It's not every day that you can get your adult son-in-laws to play mermaid games.  
I am sharing this 
 printable game "Pin The Fin" 
with you. Download it and play 
it at your next mermaid party. 



We know you love good stuff

3 comments

Es una idea genial!!!! gracias por compartir. Virginia

REPLY

Just wanted to say thank you so much for this adorable printable! What a great surprise to find this online while planning my little girl's party. You just saved me SO much time! Much appreciated. :) I will definitely link back when I share her party on my vlog.
Christina

REPLY

Herzlichen Dank für die tollen Printables die haben unsere Geburtstagsfeier perfekt gemacht!
Liebe Grüße
Martina

REPLY

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution