Categories

Search

Thursday, November 4, 2010



This paper doll quilt pattern is perfect for all little girls.  I designed this paper doll quilt for my grand daughters.  Since I am a grandmother I love to call my projects, "Treasures from Grandma's attic".  A few of my quilts lately have been interactive and this one is exactly that. There are 3 dolls on my quilt, but you can make as many dolls as you like. Two of the dolls sit in a pocket on the quilt and the other one is sewn right on the quilt.  For instructions on making the doll hair click HERE.  There are 11 different outfits that are Velcroed right onto the quilt.  The outfits can be mixed and matched for endless hours of playtime fun.  
The quilt measures approx. 69"x88".  
to download this PDF quilt pattern and get started today!  Have a great day!!!!! 

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution