Categories

Search

Monday, November 8, 2010




Pillowcase Patterns "Better Not Pout".  Well, I still have grandkids and now Christmas on my mind and I am so excited about my Santa Clause Pillowcase.  Inspired of course by my darling grandchildren.  I wanted this Santa Clause pillowcase to be a fun reminder to my grandkids that Christmas is coming and Santa is soon on his way, so they better be good!  I don't know if it's really going to work,  but it sure makes a fun festive pillowcase for their bedroom for the month of December. These pillowcases are quick and easy to make, but let's get started before December gets here.  Click here at Parties and Patterns for the downloadable Santa Clause pillowcase pattern. These pillowcases fit standard size pillows!

Parties and Patterns . 2019 Copyright. All rights reserved. Designed by NlinkSolution